1. The concept of the boiler
A boiler is a device widely used in industry to help boil water to form a steam layer to serve the needs of factories and businesses in fields such as drying, dry, laundering…
Depending on the needs of production use, the boiler will be adjusted to create different pressures and temperatures. This is a safe and clean energy source used in production and business.
2. What is the structure of a simple boiler?
The boiler is simply composed of:
• Clusters of steam generators have many different forms depending on the purpose of use of the business.
• The combustion chamber is the place where raw materials are burned. This is an indispensable part of the boiler.
• The kiln's tail includes components such as chimneys, water heaters, dry dust filters, wet dust filters, etc.
• Raw material supply department.
• Water supply unit and many other components.
Depending on the purpose of use of each business, the manufacturer has its own adjustments to meet the needs and desires of consumers and users.
3. Main parts of the boiler system
Boiler water supply system:
– The water supply for boiler, automatically adjusted according to steam demand.
– The water supplied to the boiler is converted into steam, known as feed water.
– Steam system collects and controls the flow of steam generated in the boiler. Steam is moved from the boiler through a pipeline system to the point of use. Throughout the system, steam pressure is regulated by a valve and checked by a manometer.
Boiler feeding system:
– The fuel system includes all the equipment used to put fuel into the boiler to supply the entire combustion process in the combustion chamber. The equipment required in the fuel supply system depends on the type of fuel used in the system.
4. The principle of operation of the boiler
The boiler looks very complicated and has much-associated equipment, but its operating principle is quite simple. All activities are mainly based on the process of generating heat generated from the combustion of fuel, then the heat of heating hot water turns into heat energy of steam. The feed water is pumped and circulated through the water tank and continuously pumped into the boiler.
The heat supply unit uses fuel to burn until the heat source reaches the threshold of 1600 - 2000 degrees Celsius. Then the water evaporates to form hot steam and is used as a supply for heat exchangers. , drying ... after the process of heat exchange or heating, the heat will lose energy and will be condensed into a liquid form. At that time, the condensate will be returned to the water supply tank to continue the next closed cycle.
5. Application of boilers in hotels
– Boilers, boilers are used in industrial plants that use heat, boilers play the role of providing heat and steam sources and conducting heat and steam sources to production and processing machinery systems.
Steam boilers are widely used in industries. Depending on the needs and conditions, the level of heat use, as well as the capacity, is suitable for the production scale of the plant that uses different types of boilers. Example for hotel boiler application:
+ Garment and dry cleaning processes in the hotel: The boiler is used to provide steam for the laundry process.
+ Stages of food processing or confectionery production: using boilers to dry products.
+ Production stages of fish sauce, soy sauce, or beverage: using boilers to heat or sterilize.
6. Common types of boilers on the market
On the market today, there are several types of boilers that are commonly used significantly, such as:
• Coal-fired boiler: using coal as fuel and automatic slag discharge. Normally, coal-fired boilers operate quite simply, are durable, and can meet many different steam consumption modes.
• Rice husk-fired boiler: using rice husk as the main heating fuel source. The advantages are easy of operation, high durability, and low production cost, so the time to collect investment capital is short
• Multi-purpose boiler: a device consisting of a system consisting of a fire tube in the convection section - a water tube in the radiation chamber and a combustion chamber. This versatile boiler is often used by businesses with unstable steam loads
• Gas boiler, DO oil, and Biomass: This equipment uses DO oil, Biomass, or LPG as the main raw material, operating automatically with high capacity.
7. Introduction of Vertical Vertical Boiler
Vertical boiler - Vertical boiler saves workshop space
- Productivity: 200kg/h, 300kg/h, 500kg/h 750kg/h, and 1000kg/h
- Area of heating; 6.7-12.6m2
- Fuel consumption: 15-70 liters/h
- Motor: 1/2-2HP
The vertical boiler is designed according to the most advanced Japanese model. Suitable for use in the fields of food processing, restaurants - hotels, etc. Vertical boilers have the following advantages:
+ High safety: The type of vertical water-tube furnace is absolutely safe. The furnace is used without a guard or inspection, without the need for a separate room. The equipment and accessories are selected from high-quality products. All incidents have a safety protection system.
+ Quick start and easy to use: After 4~5 minutes of starting up, the furnace can reach the necessary steam pressure to meet the requirements of the load. An ordinary worker only needs to be trained for a short time to be able to operate the boiler. The boiler operates quietly and does not make noise.
+ Compact volume, easy to install: With advanced design, the vertical boiler occupies a very small area, especially suitable for workshops with relatively small scale. The furnace is fully assembled before being shipped, so the installation cost is very low, saving customers.
+ Reasonable price: Compared with other boiler brands, the price of a vertical boiler is more reasonable. In particular, compared to other types of boilers located at the same capacity, the price will be much lower.
8. Boiler boiler installation requirements
- First: The boiler is designed and built to ensure hygienic construction standards and general standards.
- Second: The boiler must be fixed in a private house. It is allowed to be placed outdoors if the boiler is designed and manufactured in accordance with the actual conditions of use.
- Third: Holding as ceiling and working rooms above the boiler, except for those specified in the general standard.
- Fourth: It is allowed to organize the installation and operation of boilers in the factory.
- Fifth: The lowest floor of the boiler installation and operation organizer must be higher than the floor and the ground around the boiler house.
- Sixth: The exit door and the entrance door of the boiler house must be opened to the outside. The doors of the auxiliary works to the boiler house must be fitted with springs that automatically close and open towards the boiler installation and operation house.
9. Pay attention to safety when operating the boiler
+ The boiler must stop operating immediately for unexpected repair if there is damage to the boiler's pressurized parts, causing a serious risk of accidents.
+ When the boiler operation expires, it must stop operating the furnace for inspection, repair, and registration for further use.
+ The repair of medium and large boilers must be performed by individuals and units recognized by state law and must strictly comply with current technical regulations on boiler safety.
+ When encountering problems that cannot be fixed, please contact the boiler supplier.
+ All boiler problems and troubleshooting must be recorded in the operation log.
+ The change of structure and working principle of the boiler must be approved by the boiler supplier. If the user base changes it voluntarily, all responsibility rests with that establishment.
10. How to properly maintain the boiler?
You need to maintain the boiler properly when it is out of service for more than 1 month. The boiler maintenance will be carried out according to the following procedure:
• It is recommended that you use a brush or vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt from the fire-exposed surface.
• Next you need to clean the water contact surface, then remove the doors to clean the oven and clean the water contact surface.
• Clean smoke lines thoroughly by vacuuming and wiping from smoke lines and chimneys.
• Check the oil tanks carefully for any accumulation of dirt and excess water and in the summer you need to keep them full of water.
• With the plumbing system, you need to replace the new one if the old one has worn out, or oxidized.
• It is necessary to thoroughly check the safety valve system if any damage is detected.
Normally, after every month you should periodically check once to quickly arise errors that occur in the boiler. And from 3 to 6 months, maintenance should be carried out to ensure the smooth operation of the boiler, ensuring the operation of the production process.
About Local Rooter Corporation.
Local Rooter Corporation has been working hard to satisfy the plumbing system needs of home and business owners in San Jose and surrounding areas. Integrity and skills are served as our top priorities Whether it is a service, repair, or installation job, our licensed technicians are here to heed the call of duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to a wide range of standard services, we also provide a number of specialty plumbing solutions to homeowners in the area. Contact us at 408-641-9245